Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello From Israel !!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I cold not find internet in Jerusalem (plus I was very busy and NO time!) In Egypt, it was $16.00 for 1/2 hour so I didn't post from there. I am now back in Eilat (Israel) and am having a WONDERFUL time. The Dead Sea was GREAT! - and it is true, you DO float like a boat. Masada was WONDERFUL.

Egypt - the pyramids and sphinx were GREAT - plus went to the Egyptian Museum and saw King Tut's stuff and all the mummies. I was very uneasy in egypt. Feel lots safer back in Israel. The tour was WONDERFUL though. Tomorrow I go to Petra (Jordan) and head back to Jerusalem on tuesday.

It is HOT HOT HOT - especially the Dead Sea and here in Eilat.

Internet at the hotel hear is reasonable (10 NIS a 1/2 hour - which is ~ $2.50) so I will be able to post more at least until I leave tuesday --- and I don't know about Vienna (I leave Israel early thursday morning (wed. evening for you guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Thanks for your feedback.