Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Spanish Riding School & Israel

Yesterday I received the tickets in the mail for the Spanish Riding School performances! and I ordered a cell phone for Israel (Israel and Europe have short term tourist cell phone rentals) The Israel rates are VERY reasonable ($1. a day, .38 a minute to the US although FREE incoming calls from anywhere in the world) - the Europe rates are pretty expensive so I do not know if I will rent one for Europe. It will be nice to have one in Israel since I am renting a car - and a tour operator (who is guiding the Egypt and Petra tours I am going on) said they will help me if I need anything (nice to have someone to bail me out of a pickle! :) ) I have maps for all three stops (Israel, Austria, Poland) and have them marked with places I plan on visiting.

I was doing some reading about the Dead Sea (Israel) and it is 25% - 35% solids (minerals) Talk about the ultimate mineral bath! It's already looking like I will be taking more trips to Israel - there is SO much to see and I won't have enough time on this trip (especially since I added the Cairo and Petra side trips)

FYI : I included the Seattle weather on my last post because I want to check up on you guys! (:D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Thanks for your feedback.