Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vienna!!!

Hello from Vienna!

Got here this morning (it is now 6:00 PM) and slept all day since I was up all night. I spent yesterday, my last day in Israel, sightseeing around Tel Aviv and then had to be at the airport before midnight to turn in my rented Israel cell phone. I slept most of the flight.

Weather here is cool and rainy - just like Seattle. A nice change from the blast - furnace of Eilat, Israel.

The hostel I am staying in here is very nice - clean and close to the underground. They have a nice computer lab for internet set up. It is only 1.5 Euro per half hour. This German keyboard takes some getting used to. Some of the letters are in different places.

Tomorrow I go to the morning workout at the Spanish Riding School and then take a tour of the School in the afternoon. Saturday and Sunday are performances before heading to Poland on Monday. I should be able to post every day until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Thanks for your feedback.