Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry I was not able to post again before returning home. While wireless is everywhere, it is difficult to find an internet cafe in Krakow (I, thankfully, did not take my laptop - it would have been in the way most of the time) - and Vienna was pretty much on security alert this past weekend because of the pope's visit (which I was not aware of until I returned to Vienna from Krakow) so the U (underground / subway) was shut down on some segments.

I had an amazing, wonderful trip. The biggest mistake I made (besides not allotting more time at each of the places I visited) was to not change the time on my digital camera. Everything went VERY smoothly after the first day.

I will post several pictures of my trip - representative pictures. I took 25+ gigs of pics so if you want to see more of something, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Thanks for your feedback.