Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Return to Vienna from Krakow

I chose to return to Vienna while planning my trip because it was $1,000. cheaper to fly home from Vienna than from Krakow (even taking into consideration of the round trip flight from Vienna to Krakow)

I had thought against going to the Shonbrunn castle because I was tired, mind overloaded, although I am SO glad I did. What made up my mind is because they had giant pandas at the Royal Zoo (at the Shonbrunn castle) and I wanted to see one in real life (only one can be viewed now - the mother and baby are not available to public yet) Even though I only got a couple of glimpses of one of the pandas, it was worth the trip (besides viewing the lovely castle and grounds)

Front of the castle

Shonbrunn castle Vienna, Austria (September 2007)


View from the castle (closer to the fountain - there are gardens between)

Fountain behind the Shonbrunn castle Vienna, Austria (September 2007)


Back of the castle (viewed from the fountain)

Behind the Shonbrunn castle Vienna, Austria (September 2007)


The Panda (the Royal Zoo entrance is near the fountain)

Giant Panda Royal Zoo  Shonbrunn castle Vienna, Austria (September 2007)



Leaving Vienna at the end of my trip :(

Leaving Vienna back to Seattle via Dulles (September 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Thanks for your feedback.